Outdoor Recreation in the Grayson Highlands
Smoaky Hollow Cabin is a 2 bedroom log home that is nestled among the peaks and valleys of the Grayson Highlands. This beautiful cabin is located along Big Wilson Creek, a stocked trout fishing stream, and offers all of the comforts of home, and more.
In The Cabin
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Loft bedroom with 2 full beds
- Full bath
- Full kitchen with utensils, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker.
- TV with Dish + DVD player
- Fire Ring
- Gas Grill
- Adjacent to stocked trout stream
- Pets allowed (see pet policy)
Rates & Policies
We enforce a 2 night minimum stay, and accept check, money order, or cash for payment.
Our standard rates are $100 / night ($90 / night if staying longer than 6 nights), plus a $45 one-time cleaning fee, and a 5% accommodations tax.
Pet policy: Dogs allowed at our discretion, a one-time $35.00 fee will apply for pets. If pet is left alone in the cabin they must be crated. No exceptions.
Want to know what there is to do around Grayson County, Ashe County, and beyond?